- Tuesday 2/23 at 6:30pm. All YHS Band students are required to attend.
- Students, please arrive by 5:50pm.
- At 5:50 please report to your warm up room (CB: Band Room, WE: Orchestra Room), store your case and coat, warm up and tune. Then, find your seat in the gym. You are expected to be responsible and get to your seat (with your correct music, instrument and all necessary accessories) efficiently.
- Please wear long black pants a white shirt, and black shoes/socks. Please make sure your outfit is “nice” and appropriate.
- Please bring a FOLDING MUSIC STAND if you own one. Put your name on it.
- Student Leaders – please meet me in the band room at 5:15.
This is a massive logistical undertaking. Many students are still needed to help SET UP from 1:30 – 4:00, and CLEAN UP after the concert. Please sign up in the band room.
Parent help is still needed as well – especially during clean up. If you are able to help us stack the 500+ chairs, stands, and move instruments/equipment, please contact our band parent organizer for the evening, Maureen DiPierro ([email protected]). Thank you!
For understanding the limitations of our gym capacity, and helping to make this evening a positive success for ALL our band students!
Thank you, as always, for your help and support! The students and I look forward to creating a fun and positive BANDAPALOOZA experience for our younger band students and their families!