Some reminders as we head into our LAST WEEK of this, our largest fundraiser. Please help your student do their part and help us reach our goal!
- **ALL CITRUS FORMS AND PAYMENTS ARE DUE IN CLASS TUESDAY 11/1**
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR STUDENT’S PERSONAL ON-LINE SALES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR REPRESENTATIVE AT FLORIDA INDIAN RIVER GROVES, MR. JONATHAN KENNEDY, AT 1-800-468-3168
- YOUR CUSTOMERS CAN ORDER ON LINE:
Go to: www.fruitorder.com
Click on “Order Now”
Enter your preferred Organization ID # (Wind Ensemble = 498649 Concert Band = 837673)
During checkout you will be able to select a specific student to receive the credit, or you can select the Band Scholarship Fund. Boxes are $28 (for 20 lbs) and $38 (for 40 lbs). These sized boxes will be sent to YHS for delivery on Monday 12/19.
Online, you can also choose the mail order option to send a fruit gift anywhere in the continental US. These orders will be delivered via USPS in time for Christmas.
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO PURCHASE A BOX OF CITRUS TO DONATE TO THE YORKTOWN FOOD PANTRY? Please see the attached flyer for more information.
- CITRUS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
We are looking for parent volunteers to help us tally our orders during the school day on Wednesday 11/2, Thursday 11/3 and Friday 11/4 from 7:15-9:00am and from 12:30 – 2:15pm. If you are interested/able to be a part of these monumental counting sessions, please e-mail Mrs. Kluga.
- PLEASE SAVE THESE CITRUS DATES!
* The citrus sale ENDS on Tuesday 11/1.
* Our TONS of citrus will be delivered Monday 12/19. Your student is responsible for picking up their entire order between 2:30 and 7:00pm at YHS.