Our Spring Concert will take place on Wednesday, 5/17 at 7:30pm in the YHS Auditorium. Your students and Ms. Kluga looks forward to performing for you!
- Students will need to arrive early to warm up. Please have your student at YHS promptly by 7:00PM. (Jazz Band Students need to be in the auditorium, with their instruments assembled, ready to play promptly by 6:30).
- Concert Dress
- Black pants (please no yoga pants, sweatpants, or leggings) or a LONG black skirt (below the knee).
- Black Blouse– longish sleeves with an appropriate neck-line (no sleeveless shirts or spaghetti straps, please).
- Black stockings
- Black Shoes (please no flip-flops)
- Black Pants
- Black Shirt (long-sleeved and button down)
- Black Socks
- Black Shoes
We all have busy schedules, but every performing group deserves an audience. Please support our students and stay for the entire concert.
Concert Band students are asked to please stay for the entire concert (similar to JV teams staying to support a Varsity game). An extra credit sign up sheet will be available at the reception.