Our Spring Band concert will take place TOMORROW, Monday 5/15 at 7:00pm in the YHS Auditorium.
* Students are asked to arrive by 6:30 to warm up.
* Jazz Band students are asked to arrive by 5:45 for our soundcheck.
CONCERT LIVE STREAM LINK
CONCERT RECEPTION – PARENT HELP NEEDED
To celebrate our students’ performance and our seniors’ last concert, we will host a reception in the cafeteria.
To volunteer your time, or donate an item, please sign up here:
Your donations are always so appreciated! Thank you to Mrs. Aoukar for creating and managing the SignUp!
A reminder of our concert dress requirements as outlined in the Band Handbook. We call it “Concert Black.” Our goal is to look unified and professional.
· Black dress pants or long black skirt. Ladies, long means that your skirt falls below the knee. (no black jeans/jeggings/tights/yoga pants)
· Black Blouse with longish sleeves. No sleeveless shirts, spaghetti straps, or crop tops. Please make sure the neckline is appropriate.
· Black Dress Shoes
· Black Dress Pants (no black jeans/track pants/sweat pants)
· Black, Button-Down, Long Sleeved Shirt
· Black Socks and Black Dress Shoes
Jazz Band Students: add a white tie