Our concert is Tuesday 12/10, at 7:00 in the YHS Auditorium. Students will need to arrive by 6:30 to warm up. All students will need to be dressed appropriately in “Concert Black.”
CONCERT DRESS (a.k.a “Concert Black”):
Concert dress requirements have been clearly communicated since September and are, again, clearly outlined below.
Photos of good examples of “Concert Black” for ladies and gentlemen are attached.
The list of requirements and a short video of appropriate concert dress can also be found here: http://yhsbands.joemenduni.com/web/concert-black/
*In particular, ladies’ skirts must fall below the knee. Ladies, please wear black dress pants if you can’t find a skirt that falls below the knee*
Concert Dress – (as found in the YHS Band Handbook).
· Black dress pants or LONG black skirt. LADIES, LONG MEANS YOUR SKIRT FALLS BELOW THE KNEE. (no black jeans/jeggings/tights/yoga pants)
· Black Blouse– longish sleeves (no sleeveless shirts or spaghetti straps)
· Black stockings
· Black Shoes (no flip flops)
· Black Dress Pants (no black jeans/track pants/sweat pants)
· Black, Button-Down, Long Sleeved Shirt
· Black Socks.
· Black Shoes